Thursday 27 September 2012

Blackbird

While clearing out our office and trying to make it resemble a room again I uncovered some old oil paints and paint brushes. These were from when I was doing GCSEs...so about 9 years ago and guess what? They still work! I had expected paints to have shrivelled up and dried and the bristles to have disintergrated into a fine dust, but no!
 

I am under no illusion that I have ever been a good painter/artist, but I have been feeling really crafty and creative this last few days and thought I might try my hand at creating something. I have been after a framed picture of a blackbird to hang on my wall for a while now and have yet to find one I like - so that was my inspiration - I'm not sure if it's wall worthy though!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment